Powys-based Station Couriers is a key member of TPN – THE Pallet Network.
TPN – THE Pallet Network is the UK’s leading pallet network. With more than 100 top regional transport specialists and over 120 locations throughout the UK, we can offer next day, timed or economy deliveries for any palletised goods.
We handle full, half or quarter pallet sizes, and you can see the dimensions on the images below. Unusual or bulky freight can go through our TPN XL service.
TPN have recently won ‘The Pallet Network of the Year Award’ at the FTA Multimodal Awards 2019, with an astonishing 1400 votes from customers and members.
Why should you use the TPN network? It’s simple. This is what we offer:
- We offer the best service in the industry
- We have the best postcode coverage in the UK
- We have developed a peak-proof operation, which means our excellent service continues even when volumes surge
- We’re the first network to have ISO 9001 accreditation for the Hub and Members’ TPN operations
- We have sector-leading IT, with web-based job input, track and trace, and ePOD signature capture, even on your phone.
- We have purpose-built Hub facilities in Minworth and two regional Hubs at Preston and Northampton.
- We have the only specialist service, with guaranteed delivery slots for outsize freight.
- We have links to Europe and Scandinavia, and a sister network in Ireland.
You can find out more about TPN – THE Pallet Network and what it can do for your business by downloading our customer brochure. You can also find out more about our extensive operation on TPN’s website, or follow us on twitter. Existing or prospective customers are welcome to visit the Hub by arrangement with their local Member.
TPN – We are THE Pallet Network.
We offer a vast range of services and sizes, starting from quarter through to oversized pallets, and all with flexible delivery options to suit you.
Pallet & Wrap Service
If you do not have your own pallet we can provide one for you, and shrink wrap your goods.
One off service
If you don’t send freight regularly enough to warrant applying for a credit account, we can send your goods on a one off basis. You can pay by cash, Credit/Debit Card or bank transfer. Funds must be cleared before we can distribute your goods.
Discover up to date tracking information on your pallet delivery by accessing your customer portal.
Need a quote?
Request a quote using our quick form, or feel free to call or email us with your requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!