Diamond Logistics Mid Wales
We are happy to announce that we have joined the diamondlogistics network. This is an exciting partnership for us that will allow us to expand and serve customers in the mid-Wales area. Take a closer look at the following services we can now provide;
1. Diamond SameDay
What is diamond SameDay?
Diamond SameDay is like a fourth emergency service: in just one click or phonecall, we’ll immediately send a courier to collect your parcel and take it straight to its destination.
From life-saving medical equipment and essential mechanical parts to important court papers or legal documents, we’ll treat your package with the care and attention it deserves.
To give you peace of mind, you’ll receive a proof of delivery as soon as it arrives at its destination.
Why use diamond SameDay?
- It’s fast and direct: your package goes straight from collection to delivery, with no extra stops
- It’s safe, reliable and secure—ideal for sensitive and fragile deliveries
- It’s flexible: you can choose from bikes, small vans and transits to match the size of your consignment
- It’s international: we deliver to destinations in the UK, Europe and beyond by land and air
- It’s trustworthy: you’ll get instant proof of delivery, by email, SMS or a phone call
- It’s secure: every consignment is protected by £15k Goods in Transit insurance
What is diamond Fulfilment?
Managing your eCommerce business can be tough, and as the orders start rolling in you want to know your stock is being looked after without any of the usual hassle.
That’s where diamond Fulfilment steps in. Managed by our unique despatchlab logistics tech, we’ll maintain your online inventory, receive orders, pick and pack products and ship them off to their destination.
Integrated with online marketplaces like Shopify, Ebay, Amazon, Magneto and more, we’ll help your grow your business with efficient, transparent and bespoke inventory, storage and delivery, so you can focus on the fun stuff.
Why use diamond Fulfilment?
- It grow with your business: you can rent a few pallet spaces for a dozen shipments a month, or send thousands globally
- It’s local: with service centres across the UK, you can keep your stock close at hand
- It’s transparent: with despatchlab, you can keep a close eye on your inventory and deliveries
- It’s personal: we know the challenges of starting a small business, so we’ll tailor a solution that works best for you
- It’s flexible: whether you want instant, same-day delivery or international shipping, we’ve got your covered
What is diamond Overnight & International?
Our diamond Overnight & International service transports goods in the UK and across the world via road, air and sea. We connect you to carriers like TNT, DHL Parcel UK, Hermes, DHL, DX and more, with a multitude of delivery options managed by us. Fully integrated and online, we help you manage multiple shipments across multiple carriers, ensuring each delivery is efficient and cost-effective.
Whether you need domestic or international delivery, same day, next day or next week, we’ll make sure your package gets to where it needs to go. Plus, you can keep a close eye on each delivery with real-time online booking, tracking and management options.
Find out how diamond helps watersports retailer FatStick deliver outstanding customer service and listen to tea guru Arleen Ouzounian – founder and CEO of Nazani Tea – discuss the importance of being matched with the right courier.
Why use diamond Overnight & International??
- It’s fast: manual input shipment creation takes five seconds
- It’s trusted, with over 1000 corporate users
- It makes life easier: with our helpful customer service, we’ll do all the hard work for you
- It’s transparent: we’ll communicate with carriers in real-time to deliver you unlimited information about shipping
- It’s mobile: you can keep track of delivery from your PC, laptop or tablet
- It’s tailored to you: our service is built around your exact shipping requirements
- It’s cost-effective: Automatic Best Performance Routing guarantees the most efficient delivery we can find
To find out more about how diamond Mid Wales can assist your business, call the team on 01686 238007 or 01743 830321, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.